Neubloc helps you design and develop amazing software applications and products.
Join our team. We are always looking for new talent and believe our most valuable asset is our employees. Please email us your resume, in pdf format, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the subject of the email the below position title you would like to apply for.
Neubloc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Location: United States
Neubloc is searching for experienced storage (HDD/SSD) firmware development team members who can work in an Agile development environment as part of a distributed development team.
- Application of C++ language and OO concepts in embedded environments
- Experience with JTAG-based firmware debug tools
- Familiarity with formal development processes (code/design review tools, source code repository management tools, pre-commit testing, etc.)
At least four years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Host interfaces for storage devices (PCIe/NVMe/SATA/SAS)
- SSD Flash Translation Layer
- Low-level NAND management
- Security (TCG Opal, TCG Enterprise, etc.)
- HDD back-end firmware (indirection, format, media interface, etc.)
- Other storage-specific firmware feature development